some anon’s gamestop story on 4chan’s /v/
>Go into GameStop to preorder Dragon’s crown
>Cashier looks at the poster
>Looks at me
>Rolls her eyes and rings me up
>As I’m walking away she mutters under her breath “pervert…”
>I consider letting it go but decide not to
>Turn around and ask, “Excuse me?”
>She just stares at me and says nothing
>”Alright then, can you call out your manager?”
>She just shat a brick
>No I can’t do that, sorry.
>”Bullshit you can’t. Get him out here. Now.”
>She reluctantly goes into the back and gets the manager
>He asks what’s the problem
>I explain what just happened and he looks at her like she just kicked his dog
>Say I’m gay and that that kind of bullshit shouldn’t be tolerated because she doesn’t know who she could be offending.
>Manager keeps apologizing and says that this isn’t the first time she’s said something inappropriate to customers
>I say its no sweat, I just wanted him to know what she was doing.
>He says he will deal with her immediately and offers me $25 store credit.
>Take it and my preorder and walk out.
>I overhear him saying “Youre done. Get your stuff and get out.”
- anon #1908666 (OP): What is /p/'s opinion on Instagram?
- anon #1908682: eh, it is not so bad. I've seen some good pictures on it, my only qualm is that it has turned into another social media outlet, basically twitter
- anon #1908745: I don't need to see what hipsters eat with an old-timey filter on it.
- anon #1908801: It makes food look like shit. Instagram could have been good if the majority of photos and filters weren't garbage.
- anon #1908773: Its a good sharing medium, but if you using it for "photography" then you're a waste of space.
- anon #1908814: I hate what it has done to photography. It was Mcdonlads is to food. What auto tune is to music. And what is inherently wrong with our insta-art society. Yeah I'm mad.
- this partially summarizes my incredible hatred for Instagram
meanwhile on 4chan's /vp/...
- Anon #11578822: why does every anon expect every girl who works at vidya game store to be some landwhale
- Anon #11578926: Because women who are legitimately in to video games and not just AAA trash tend to be not that good looking.
- mfw this is somewhat true...
- mfw i have no face